“Do it all for the glory of God.” [I Corinthians 10:31]
While the problems of sexual addiction and pornography addiction are not unique to those with a particular faith, we happen to believe in Christ and have made a point of creating programs for those who are also believers and who want help. Each program is designed with a Biblical perspective and with an assumption that "pursuit of Christ" and "becoming more like Christ" are shared interests with participants.
- The Bible is the Inerrant Word of God. The Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God and without mistakes as originally written. It is the complete revelation of His will for salvation and the only unfailing rule of faith and practice for the Christian life. (II Timothy 3:16-17; II Peter 1:21; John 17:17)
- The Trinity. There is one God, Creator of all things, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are co-eternal and of equal dignity and power. (Matthew 28:19; II Corinthians 13:14)
- Jesus Christ. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ; His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit; His virgin birth; His sinless life; His substitutionary death on a cross; His bodily resurrection; His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His personal, imminent return. (John 1:1, 14, 18; Luke 1:35; Romans 3:24-26; 4:25; Hebrews 1:3; 3:1; 7:23-25; I John 2:1-2)
- God is Sovereign. We believe all things in heaven and earth were created by God and exist by His power. (Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16-17)
- Salvation by Grace through Faith. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins and that all who believe in Him are declared righteous because of His sacrificial death. We believe that salvation is a gift of God and is received by mankind of all nations through personal faith in Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for sin.
We believe that man is justified by grace through faith apart from works. (Acts 13:38-39; Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8-10). We believe that all true believers, once saved, are kept secure in Christ forever. (Romans 8:1, 38-39; John 10:27-30)